Saturday, July 31, 2010

The why behind the what

      At first I fretted about how to start my first blog post, as it sets the tone for the whole experience. I suppose you would like to know something about me. I am a huge fan of lists, so I will tell you about me in the form of a list. 
  •  My name is Jessica. I am 25 years old. 
  • I have been married to my high school sweetheart since April 23, 2005. We have a cat named Latte.
  • I am studying Housing and Design at Tennessee Tech University. I aspire to become an architect someday. 
  • But for now I am finishing my bachelors degree and starting my Eco-Design Consultant business.
  • Green by Design will specialize in eco-friendly home remodeling, building, and office designs. 
    Now you probably want to know why I am starting this blog. Again, I will list it for you.
  • To document my adventures in turning my design education into a design career. 
  • To see my progress laid out in chronological order.
  • Spread the word about ways to make your life and home more environmentally friendly.
  • Begin Green by Design. 

1 comment: